We had a great Thanksgiving weekend. It was full of food, family, and fun. What more could you ask for. We spent Thursday out at Brandon's dad's house. Which included traditional Thanksgiving meal, touch football (I caught 2 touchdown passes by the way) horse riding, dog chasing, Cowboy football watching, cherry cheese pie eating goodness. Friday was our turn to host Thanksgiving at our house. We had Mexican food feast. It was fabulous. They're was about 20 family members in attendance including Brandon's 90 year old grandma who flew all the way from Oklahoma City to be with us. It was so great to see her. As if we hadn't had enough fun, we had dinner Saturday and Sunday nights with everyone again. Somewhere in the middle Brandon and I managed to put up all our Christmas decorations. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at the Hughes house. Now if I only had time to go shopping. Oh well. Enjoy the photos.











1 comment:
You need to come decorate my house! Your's looks absolutely fabulous! I'm glad your first Thanksgiving as a host went great!
Post a Comment