Thursday, February 16, 2012

Tired But Blessed!

Last week was such a hard week. Hannah was really really sick with RSV last week. Poor baby ran fever over 100 for 5 days straight. It was so sad to see my sweet girl in so much pain. We had to get a babysitter to watch her for a couple of days and then Brandon and I took turns taking off work to take care of her. She didn't feel like eating or playing much. She just slept and wanted to be held.


I'm so thankful she turned a corner this weekend and has been doing pretty well this week. She went back to day care on Monday after being out all last week. I'm playing catch up now at work and trying to get some things done around the house. But I'm tired!!! I'm tired but so very blessed to have a happy and healthy baby again.

February is flying by and my sweet girl will be turning ONE next month. It's so hard to believe. She is really changing now almost daily.


She is crawling everywhere. I cannot keep her still. She just loves crawling all over the house. I've still not baby proofed everything so she loves getting things off shelves and opening and slamming drawers and cabinets.

Bath time has become a challenge now that she's in the big bath tub. She just crawls all over the tub and plays with her bath. She loves to make huge splashes and thinks it's so much fun. It's really difficult for her to stay still long enough to wash her hair, but somehow we manage. My mom comes over and bathes her most nights so that is pretty fun.





Valentine's Day was Tuesday and my mom got her this really sweet book. She was reading it to her last night and here are the photos. I thought they were just too cute.



No comments: