Hannah Kate started Kindergarten at the end of August. It's been going really well. I love her school and her teacher is great! Kindergarten is tough though! She has to be at school by 7:45am and they get out at 3:20pm and then she goes to after school camp at the gym. It makes for a long day. She's making friends and having fun!
Hudson also started a new class at school He's getting so big. I can't believe my baby is almost 3! Makes me a little sad, but he's so fun right now. I just love his silly personality!
These two have the best relationship. They love to play together, and get along about 90% of the time. I'm very blessed to have such sweet and loving kids.
However, these next photos were a captured on a day that were not feeling the camera or each other. Haha!
Hannah started soccer this fall. Following in her mom's footsteps. She liked it, but her shy timid personality made her afraid to go after the ball. She had fun though and likes all her teammates.
We also made a trip to the fair this year! That was a lot of
I also attended another conference this year with my friend Kari. We are going to try and make this an annual thing I hope. We went to Circles Conference in Grapevine and had a blast!
Something unexpected happened this in September. Our niece Kymberlee went into preterm labor at 29 weeks pregnant. My sweet precious great-nephew Brantley was born weighing just 2lbs 9oz. With a lot of prayer and a fabulous medical team, he was released last week after spending the first 7 weeks of his life in the NICU.

And lastly Halloween! We had a great Halloween. I made Hannah's costume again this year. She was Tinkerbell and Hudson was Batman of course. He really thinks he is Batman now. He loves all things Batman and wore his costume to bed several nights this past month. Haha!
Well that's it for now. Thanks for reading! And just for fun, here are some pics from our Halloweens 2011-2015. Enjoy!





















No comments:
Post a Comment