Monday, August 12, 2013

21 Weeks

Well I'm over half way done with this pregnancy. In a little over 4 months this precious boy will be here. It seems to be going by so fast. This weekend we cleaned out his closet and are getting ready to move the guest furniture out and put Hannah's baby furniture in. We are going to use the guest bed for Hannah's big girl bed and buy her a new dresser. Then we'll just use all her stuff for Hudson. I also ordered some fabric swatches for his bedding so I can start the decorating process. These are the colors I'm going with.
Bright Orange
Robin's Egg Blue
Gray and White Polka Dot

 
Golden Yellow Chevron



I will also use chrome, black and some other colors in art and other accessories for accent colors. Can't wait to get started.

Here’s what’s happening in Week 21: 

Weight Loss/Gain? I'm really not sure, but I go to the doctor today to get weighed. Boo.

Cravings: Salads, fruit, cheese, peppers, pickles, and chips and salsa. I don't crave sweets, but if they're in front of me I don't turn them down. Ha!

Aversions: None. Thank goodness that's over.

Miss Anything?
Fitting into my clothes and sleeping comfortably.


Gender:
BOY!!! Hudson Jacob Hughes


Favorite Moment this Week:
Finding out the sex of our baby and buying some cute boy clothes.

Sleeping:
Sleep is okay. Still having crazy dreams and starting to wake up more at night.


Stretch Marks? Not yet. I hope I don't get any. I only got a few with Hannah at the very end of pregnancy.

Workout:
Walking as much as I can. I walked less this week due to the extreme Texas heat and rain.


Clothes: I feel like my bump grew so much in the last two weeks. All my shorts and some shirts officially do not fit comfortably anymore. I feel like I'm gaining weight so differently this pregnancy. 

Baby Movement: He's been kicking a lot this week. Mostly low kicks. I feel them mostly at night when I'm laying on my side or when I'm just relaxing.

Most looking forward to: Going to the doctor today and hearing the heartbeat and receiving some baby Gap clothes I ordered for him. 35% off sale last Friday!!!

No comments: